7 Best Systems for Facebook CRM Integration in 2023
This article is part of a larger series on CRM.
Facebook is a popular social media platform that lets businesses post content, run ads, message prospects, and generate leads. Customer relationship management (CRM) software that integrates with Facebook allows sales teams to manage some of those functions from the CRM system. The best CRMs offer broad Facebook functionality from the platform that’s cost-friendly and easy to connect. We evaluated dozens of products with the integration to identify the seven best Facebook CRM platforms.
- Best Facebook CRM (overall): HubSpot CRM Suite
- Great multi-channel engagement tools: Freshsales
- Excellent ecommerce CRM: Bitrix24
- Best low-cost Facebook integration: Zoho CRM
- Ideal for enriching contacts through Facebook: Capsule CRM
- Best CRM for Facebook messenger: Kommo (formerly amoCRM)
- Most advanced sales and marketing analytics: Salesforce
Best Facebook CRM Integrations Compared
Starting Monthly Price Per User*
Our CRM Rating out of 5
$45 (2 users)
$49 (up to 5 users)
*Based on annual billing; monthly billing is also available for slightly higher rates.
HubSpot CRM: Best Facebook CRM Overall
- Free plan for unlimited users includes Facebook Messenger integration
- Users can manage and track social media accounts like Facebook from the CRM
- Easy integration process to connect with Facebook and use Facebook features within the CRM
- Paid plans get expensive, regardless of which options are chosen
- Scheduling and publishing Facebook posts requires Professional plan
- Omnichannel automation tools get expensive and lead sync from Facebook requires Starter plan
When to Use HubSpot CRM
- You need a free, easy-to-use CRM solution for Facebook: Facebook functionality within HubSpot is highly intuitive and available starting on the Free plan. The Free plan also makes HubSpot a great CRM with Facebook Messenger integration capabilities to send and reply to messages from HubSpot at no cost.
- You want to manage Facebook ads and content from your CRM: HubSpot’s marketing and content management system (CMS) hubs let teams manage ads and social media posts from a single system. Within those social CRM capabilities are overseeing Facebook Ads campaigns, scheduling and publishing Facebook posts, and monitoring the performance and engagement of published content.
- You run a marketing agency: Marketing agencies, specifically for social media management, can use HubSpot to manage client social media accounts. Starting on the Professional plan, users can connect up to 50 accounts, including Facebook, to schedule, publish, and monitor content for up to three years in advance. The Enterprise plan allows up to 300 connected accounts.
When to Use an Alternative
- You are a fast-growing business: Though it has excellent free tools, the paid plans are not very scalable and get expensive, regardless of whether you bundle them or purchase them individually.
- Alternative: Freshsales and Zoho CRM offer Facebook integrations on their cost-friendly, scalable paid plans that start at $15 and $14 per user, per month respectively.
- You need a cost-friendly solution to manage Facebook content: While HubSpot gives powerful marketing and content management tools for Facebook to schedule, publish, and track content, that capability is not available until the Professional plan.
- Alternative: While it’s not a relatively low-cost alternative, Bitrix24 offers less expensive Facebook Ads management features starting at $99 per month.
HubSpot CRM Suite Pricing Plan & Overview*
- $0 for unlimited users
- Contact management and up to one sales pipeline
- Documents management and meeting scheduling for contact records
- Facebook Messenger integration to send and receive simple messages
- Up to 2,000 mass email sends per month with five email templates and one automated action
- $45 (up to two users)
- Ads management, including for Facebook Ads, for up to two contact and company list
- Lead sync from Facebook Ads to HubSpot CRM
- Payments processing through automated clearing house (ACH) and integration with Stripe
- Facebook Messenger integration that removes HubSpot branding
- Simple sales automation for deal pipeline changes
- Goal management features
- $1,600 per month (up to five users)
- Up to 50 connected social media accounts, including Facebook, to schedule and publish content, with up to 10,000 posts per month
- Ads management, including for Facebook Ads, for up to five customer audiences plus automated retargeting
- Up to 300 automated omnichannel marketing workflows to create campaigns for email, social media, ads, and website
- Facebook Messenger integration includes automated messenger bot
- Lead scoring capabilities
- Facebook content performance tracking
- $5,000 per month (up to 10 users)
- Facebook Ads retargeting for up to 15 audiences
- Up to 300 connected social media accounts, including Facebook, to schedule and publish content, with up to 10,000 posts per month
- Up to 1,000 automated omnichannel marketing workflows to create campaigns for email, social media, ads, and website
- Hierarchical team management
*Pricing is based on annual billing with a per-month breakdown. Monthly billing is also available for a higher cost. Each plan offers a 14-day free trial.
**CRM Suite bundles sales, marketing, customer service, content management system (CMS), and operations software into one product. Individual modules can also be purchased for a lower price.
Our Expert Opinion
Between each of the Hubs, HubSpot’s CRM integration with Facebook broadens this powerful product’s features further while retaining ease of use. Users who need basic communication to engage prospects or assist customers through Facebook Messenger can do so for free. Those who need to manage Facebook Ads and collect leads can do so on the Starter plan. Then, management of posts and content either for your business or as a service is available on the Professional and Enterprise plans.
HubSpot offers a robust CRM for managing sales, marketing, and customer service. Check out our full HubSpot CRM review to see how HubSpot can help you grow your business.
Freshsales: Best for Direct Engagement Through Multiple Channels
- End-to-end lead management capabilities for generating, qualifying, and nurturing leads with Facebook
- Tons of native integration options to manage help desk, IT services, marketing, and HR using one provider
- Incorporating chatbots into Facebook Messenger requires integrating with Freshchat
- Contact sync from Facebook Ads submissions requires Zapier integration
When to Use Freshsales
- You want to use Facebook for lead generation and nurturing: Freshsales gives teams the ability to both generate leads and nurture them using the Facebook CRM integration. Starting on the Growth plan, users synchronize Facebook Ads submission data to create contact records. Also, they can manage chat widgets from the CRM for Facebook Messenger to interact with prospects and customers.
- You are a new small business: Freshsales offers a Growth plan available free for up to 3 users with basic contact, account, and deal management features and a built-in phone. The paid plans are also low-cost and scalable in that the features and data storage nicely adapt to a growing business’ needs.
- You use a multi-channel approach to lead engagement: Freshsales has a complete platform for communications to handle questions and interact with potential buyers. It includes a built-in phone system, email, live chat, artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot, and integrations with short message service (SMS), Facebook Messenger, and other messaging tools.
When to Use an Alternative
- You need a free integration with Facebook Messenger: Freshsales has an integration with Facebook Messenger, but it isn’t available until the Growth plan for $15 per user monthly.
- Alternative: HubSpot CRM is the best Facebook Messenger CRM with basic messaging capabilities in its free-forever plan
- You want to manage ads and social media content in your CRM: Freshsales is the sales product of Freshworks, and, therefore, only focuses on features for direct sales activity. Any marketing capabilities to manage Facebook Ads and posts require the Freshmarketer platform.
- Alternative: HubSpot and Bitrix24 allow users to design and deploy Facebook ads and content within the CRM.
- You want direct contact sync for Facebook Ads submissions: Freshsales allows users to synchronize contact data from Facebook Ads into the CRM. However, this feature requires configuration using a Zapier connection.
- Alternative: Zoho CRM and Kommo provide direct contact generation from Facebook Ads starting at just $14 and $15 per user monthly, respectively.
Freshsales Pricing Plan & Overview*
Freshsales offers a 21-day free trial for the paid plans. Additionally, users can purchase add-ons with their subscription plans. The main one is the Configure, Price, Quote add-on, which is $19 per user monthly for quote document templates, proposal generation, invoicing, and document activity tracking features. Another add-on is for additional bot sessions. It starts at $75 per month for 1,000 extra live chat sessions that can automate lead generation and customer support.
$15 per user
- Facebook Messenger integration
- Generate leads through Facebook Ads submissions
- Product catalog
- Up to 20 automated CRM workflows
- Visual pipeline management with rotten deal indicator
- Two-way email sync plus automated email sequences
- Contact and lead scoring
- $39 per user
- Up to 50 automated workflows, including time-based triggers
- Automated contact, account, and deal assignment
- Ability to manage up to 50 sales teams and oversee sales territories
- Sales forecasting
- Warm call transfer
- Up to 10 sales pipelines
- AI deal insights, data deduplication, and next-best action analysis
- $69 per seat
- Auto-profile enrichment
- Custom modules
- Deal teams
- Sales forecasting insights
*Pricing is based on annual billing with a per user, per month breakdown. Monthly billing is also available for a higher cost.
Our Expert Opinion
Freshsales is easy to operate, allows free access, and has cost-friendly, scalable options ideal for growing businesses. The standout use case is its multi-channel lead engagement options. There’s a built-in phone system, email, text, live chat, artificial intelligence (AI) bots, and integrations with many messaging platforms, including Facebook Messenger. This broad range of communication options let sales teams generate and nurture leads on nearly any channel.
Freshsales is a powerful sales tool for small businesses. To learn more about this excellent CRM system, check out our comprehensive Freshsales review.
Bitrix24: Best Ecommerce CRM Tools
- Serves as an all-in-one business solution for sales, marketing, customer service, projects, and HR management
- Free plan includes project management and data sync for Facebook Messenger messages
- Robust ecommerce CRM capabilities for processing orders, payments, and managing inventory
- Most Facebook functionality isn’t available until Standard plan and above
- Free Facebook capabilities are limited to seeing and storing incoming Messenger messages
- Poor usability ratings
When to Use Bitrix24
- You offer project-based services: Bitrix24 offers a free, built-in project management module for users to oversee long-term projects, tasks, and deliverables. This is useful for both internal project needs and for managing client services, as is common for content developers, business management consultants, graphic designers, and trade contractors.
- You manage a full contact center: In addition to serving as a Facebook Messenger CRM to send and receive messages through the social media platform, Bitrix24 is equipped with other useful channels. These include a built-in phone, email, text, live chat, and integrated channels like Instagram, WhatsApp, and Apple Chat for users to assist customers.
- You need ecommerce tools: Bitrix24 offers a great way to market and manage an online store. Users can create and deploy Facebook Ads from the CRM and analyze lead traffic from those ads. Teams can receive and respond to customer inquiries via Facebook Messenger and use the Bitrix24 ecommerce tools to create an online storefront, manage inventory, process orders, and receive payments through one system.
When to Use an Alternative
- You want a CRM with a minimal learning curve: Bitrix24 comes with modules and tools that let businesses manage a wide range of teams, including sales, marketing, projects, inventory, customer support, and HR. While comprehensive, it causes the platform to become challenging to navigate the menu options and operate the features.
- Alternative: HubSpot CRM and Freshsales are solid alternatives considered simple CRM systems.
- You need free Facebook Messenger to engage prospects: While users can receive, track, and sync Facebook Messenger messages on the Bitrix24 CRM, users cannot send messages through the CRM until the Standard plan.
- Alternative: HubSpot offers a free Facebook Messenger integration with basic message sends.
Bitrix24 Pricing Plan & Overview*
- $0 for unlimited users
- Project management
- Unlimited deals and contacts with up to one sales pipeline
- Unlimited product catalog items
- Live chat widget
- Simple website builder with up to 100 forms
- Integration with Facebook Messenger for message receiving and data sync to CRM only
- Online store payment processing
- $49 (up to five users)
- Built-in telephone
- Email integration
- Customer segmentation
- Ad automation
- Video call scheduling and management with meeting briefs
- Unlimited invoices management
- $99 (up to 50 users)
- Facebook Ads management
- Look-alike audiences search on Facebook
- Bulk text and email with email templates
- Facebook Messenger integration to send and receive messages from CRM
- Event planning
- Unlimited leads and quotes management
- $199 (up to 100 users)
- Task automation with custom task fields
- Automated Facebook Ads management that disables or enables ads based on performance
- Ads analysis that evaluates incoming traffic from Facebook and other ads
- Business process automation plus smart processes for routine operations
- File sharing
- Unlimited knowledge base resources for employees
- $399 (up to 250 users)
- Documents search in the CRM storage drive
- Unlimited sales pipelines
- Unlimited number of ecommerce products in online store
- Up to 250,000 bulk email sends
- HR hiring automation
- Multiple business or sales branches management
*Pricing is based on annual billing with a per-month breakdown. Monthly billing is also available for a higher cost. Bitrix24 offers a 30-day free trial on paid plans.
Our Expert Opinion
Bitrix24 is a robust CRM system that offers Facebook functionality on all plans, depending on what you’re willing to pay for. Once on the Professional plan, users officially have complete Facebook capabilities in their CRM. There’s Facebook Messenger as a contact center channel, Facebook Ads management to help generate CRM leads, and analysis tools to understand Facebook audiences better. These outreach features in particular pair well with Bitrix24’s ecommerce tools to help online retailers gain web traffic.
Learn more about how Bitrix24 can support your business in our in-depth Bitrix24 review.
Zoho CRM: Best Low-cost Facebook Tools
- Free and low-cost plans for solid scalability
- All Facebook capabilities are available on the Standard plan
- Excellent system customization options
- Poor experience ratings for setting up the CRM and integrating with third-party tools
- Facebook Ads management limited to just monitoring performance and campaign details
- No direct integration with Facebook Messenger
When to Use Zoho CRM
- You have a unique sales operation: One of Zoho CRM’s most valuable attributes is the robust CRM customization options it allows. Users can design data fields, lists, modules, buttons, and workflow automations to meet nearly any type of operational need. It also has thousands of third-party and native integrations for teams to connect their favorite tools.
- You want a low-priced, scalable CRM for Facebook: Zoho stands out for offering its Facebook integration and subsequent capabilities starting at $14 per user, per month. Once connected, users can monitor activity and mentions on Facebook, generate CRM leads from Facebook Ads, and track Ads performance.
- You need a free account and deal management: While some free CRM software will give bare-bones CRM features for contact and lead management, Zoho’s free plan extends to account and deal management capabilities. Sales reps can also store documents and track customizable activity for free.
When to Use an Alternative
- You want to create Facebook Ads from the CRM: Even with all the capabilities Zoho offers with the Facebook integration, users cannot design and deploy Facebook Ads from the CRM system—only monitor and compare spending and performance metrics.
- Alternative: HubSpot and Bitrix24 offer the best ads management tools within their CRM that work for Facebook.
- You need low-priced AI features: Artificial intelligence (AI) is ideal for automating repetitive tasks and finding sales insights you wouldn’t discover on your own. Unfortunately, Zoho requires the Enterprise plan starting at $40 per user, per month for these features.
- Alternative: Freshsales begins offering AI chatbot tools for prospect engagement on its free-forever plan.
- You want to send Facebook messages from the CRM: Zoho CRM, unfortunately, does not have a direct integration with Facebook Messenger to send and receive messages in the CRM.
- Alternative: Kommo is the best alternative that lets you directly communicate with leads on Facebook Messenger through the CRM.
Zoho CRM Pricing Plan & Overview*
- $0 for three users
- Leads, accounts, deals, and contacts management with one sales pipeline
- Document management
- Sales activity tracking
- 10 workflow rules per module
- One web form for lead and contact generation
- Standard reports
- Sales forecasting
- Integration with Facebook for social monitoring, notifications, contact generation from Facebook Ads, and ads performance tracking from the CRM
- Mass email sends
- Macro automation and up to 30 workflow automation rules per module
- Custom and scheduled reports plus custom dashboards
- Products, quotes, orders, invoices, and price books management
- Customer support module with case management and automated assignment
- Mass email scheduling and unlimited email templates
- Sales gamification and motivation tools
- Sales anomaly detector
- Zia artificial intelligence (AI) tool for reminders, conversion predictions, and data enrichment
- A/B testing on webforms
- Territory-based sales forecasts
- Customizable modules
- Multi-rule lead scoring
- Up to three email auto-responders
- Automated customer case escalation rules
- Up to 50 sales pipelines
- Up to 50 unique currencies
- Up to 2,000 mass emails per day
*Pricing is based on annual billing with a per-user monthly breakdown. Monthly billing is also available for a higher cost. Zoho CRM also comes with a 15-day free trial on the paid plans.
Our Expert Opinion
Connecting Zoho CRM to Facebook comes down to your needs and budget. While it lacks some of the crucial Facebook functions like ad design tools or direct integration with Facebook Messenger, users can get a good value for the price. For $14 per user, teams can monitor social media activity and mentions on Facebook, generate lead and contact records from Facebook Ads, and track and compare ad performances across various campaigns, all from the CRM.
Need more information? Our Zoho CRM review offers details on the features, integrations, and pricing to help you navigate and understand the product.
Capsule CRM: Best Social Enrichment Tools
- Free plan includes social profile enrichment from Facebook
- Built-in project and task management
- Great opportunity management features
- Most Facebook functions require Zapier integration
- Does not let users customize Facebook Ads or publish content
- Expensive workflow automation features
When to Use Capsule CRM
- You want to use Facebook to keep contact data up-to-date: Capsule CRM offers a free, unique tool that keeps contact data automatically up-to-date using social media profiles. This lets users store and connect social profile links with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to auto-update CRM contact records.
- You have a long sales process: Verticals like insurance agencies, IT management companies, and real estate firms tend to have longer sales processes. This is because they often have many decision-makers or significant operational changes posed by the offerings. That said, Capsule CRM has one of the most robust deal and opportunity management features, including bid, deal, and proposal tracking, reporting on reasons lost, and highlighting stale deals.
- You need free email tools: One of the better CRM features included in Capsule’s free plan is email integrations. For no cost, users can connect Outlook or Gmail to send messages to customers or leads through the CRM platform.
When to Use an Alternative
- You want to manage Facebook content and ads: Capsule CRM’s Facebook functionality is limited to social enrichment and trigger-based automation through Zapier integrations. Users can connect Capsule to create a new lead record when a Facebook Ad submission comes in or automatically send a Facebook Messenger message when a record gets created in Capsule.
- Alternative: HubSpot and Bitrix24 offer the best CRMs for managing Facebook Ads and page posts.
- You need low-cost workflow automation: Capsule has workflow automation, but it isn’t available until the Teams plan starts at $36 per user, per month.
- Alternative: HubSpot has the best marketing automation, available on the Free plan, and Zoho CRM offers free basic task and sales workflow automation.
Capsule CRM Pricing Plan & Overview*
- $0 for two users
- Up to 250 contacts with history, tags, and email storage
- Gmail and Outlook sync with email sends
- Contact enrichment from Facebook profiles
- Zapier integration to connect Capsule CRM with Facebook Messenger and Facebook Ads
- Opportunity management with custom sales milestones
- Task and project management
- Integration with accounting platforms
- Up to five email templates
- Premium integration add-ons such as Mailchimp, Google Workspace, Kixie, and Akita
- Up to one shared email inbox
- Activity reporting
- Up to 50 email templates
- Outlook add-in for automatic email storage in contact records
- Customizable sales activities and types
- Sales teams with team deal assignment
- Multiple sales pipelines and project boards
- Workflow automation
- Up to 200,000 CRM contacts
- Up to 500 email templates with five shared inboxes
*Pricing is based on annual billing with a per user monthly breakdown. Monthly billing is also available for a higher cost. The paid plans offer a 14-day free trial.
Our Expert Opinion
Capsule CRM is one of the best free CRMs for Facebook leads in terms of enrichment capabilities. Teams can use Facebook profile links to auto-update lead and contact records in the CRM system. The platform also stands out for its free email tools, product ease of use, and excellent opportunity management features. Aside from the fact that Zapier is required for many of the Facebook functions, it’s a great free Facebook CRM integration option.
Kommo (formerly amoCRM): Best Facebook Messenger Integration
- Direct Facebook Messenger integration plus automated sales bots within messaging
- Low-cost lead generation from Facebook Ad submissions
- Users can automate Facebook Ad deployment throughout pipeline stages
- No free plan
- Users cannot design Facebook Ads from CRM
- Lead scoring gets expensive
When to Use Kommo
- You want to automate engagement with Facebook Messenger: Kommo has the best Facebook Messenger integration. It’s relatively inexpensive, starting at $15 per user, per month, and allows users to receive and send messages and create CRM leads from conversations. Then, starting at $25 per user monthly, users can incorporate sales bots in Facebook Messenger to automate conversations with prospects and customers.
- You want a direct connection to Facebook Ads for lead generation: Instead of using Zapier to sync Facebook leads to the CRM, something common with other CRMs on this list, Kommo offers the ability to create lead records from Facebook Ad submissions as a built-in feature.
- You need robust reporting features: Particularly useful for sales managers, Kommo has analytics and reporting features that are easy to use and provide value for understanding a sales operation. It includes chat performance tracking, win-loss analytics on deals, reports on call activity and goal progress, and revenue forecasting.
When to Use an Alternative
- You want low-cost lead qualification tools: Kommo does offer lead scoring features to quantify the best sales opportunities. Unfortunately, that’s one of the few added features that require the Enterprise plan for $45 per user.
- Alternative: Zoho CRM has the lowest-priced lead scoring tools of any CRM on this list—starting at $14 per user monthly.
- You need to manage Facebook Ads from your CRM: Kommo allows users to run automations based on pipeline stages to show Facebook Ads based on lead status. This feature, however, still requires you to design the ad on Facebook and not the CRM.
- Alternative: HubSpot is the best alternative for built-in ad creation capabilities.
- You want a free CRM that integrates with Facebook: While Kommo isn’t expensive to adopt, it has no free-forever option for startups or freelancers who need a CRM at no cost.
- Alternative: HubSpot and Freshsales offer the best CRMs that integrate with Facebook, and each offers a free-forever plan for unlimited users.
Kommo Pricing Plan & Overview*
- Up to 2,500 active leads and 12,500 contacts
- Integration with Facebook Messenger for chat capabilities, message templates, and ability to generate CRM leads from Facebook
- Two-way email sync and email messaging from CRM with link click and open status tracking
- Voice-over-internet-protocol (VoIP) integrations with call routing, logging, and recording
- Task management, documents storage, and calendar management
- Sales dashboard with win-loss analysis
- Up to 5,000 active leads and 25,000 contacts
- Integration with Facebook Messenger with added sales bot tool for automated engagement
- Required field data management
- No-code chatbot builder with unlimited sales bots
- Workflow automation with triggered text and email messages
- Reporting on call activity, goal progress, and sales forecasts
- Up to 10,000 active leads and 50,000 contacts
- Artificial intelligence (AI) bot power-up
- Lead scoring
*Pricing is based on annual billing with a per-user monthly breakdown. Monthly billing is also available for a higher cost. In addition to the paid plans, Kommo offers a 14-day free trial.
Our Expert Opinion
Formerly amoCRM, Kommo is the best Facebook Messenger integration tool. It’s easy to set up and operate, cost-friendly, and comes with extensive capabilities, like the ability to create a lead from a Facebook conversation. Plus, for $25 per user, teams can incorporate the sales bot within Facebook Messenger to automate conversations with prospects. Kommo also offers robust reporting capabilities as well as activity and production analysis tools, making Kommo one of our picks for the top sales management software.
Salesforce: Best Advanced Analytics Tools
- Advanced campaign influence tool lets users pinpoint revenue and opportunities to campaigns, including Facebook Ads
- Direct lead capture to the CRM from Facebook Ads
- Over 2,500 native and third-party integrations in addition to Facebook
- No free plan and relatively expensive paid plans
- Publishing Facebook posts requires native integration with Social Studio
- Facebook functions limited mostly to lead capture from ads and opportunity analysis from campaigns
When to Use Salesforce
- You want deep analysis on Facebook campaign success: Salesforce comes with extremely high-level analytics features to evaluate campaigns, leads, and the sales pipeline. One of those is the campaign influence, which lets users allocate revenue share based on how much an email, direct outreach, or a Facebook Ad campaign influenced an opportunity.
- You need to connect industry-specific tools: Salesforce’s significant hold on the CRM market gives it many native integration options and popular, general-use integrations, including Facebook. As part of the large partnership ecosystem, Salesforce has a huge range of industry-specific software for businesses in finance, healthcare, and manufacturing to connect with their CRM.
- You want to manage customer support with your CRM: The Essentials plan allows teams to oversee sales activities, marketing campaigns, and customer service operations. That specific module includes case management tools and options to store knowledge resources for agents to quickly and effectively assist their customers.
When to Use an Alternative
- You want to publish Facebook posts from the CRM: Users cannot use Salesforce as a content management system (CMS) that publishes and schedules social media posts. That feature requires Salesforce’s native tool, Social Studio.
- Alternative: HubSpot includes social media content management in its Professional CRM plan.
- You need a low-cost, simple CRM system: As a CRM with Facebook capabilities, Salesforce is the most expensive option; it starts at $25 per user monthly and does not offer a free-forever plan. Plus, it’s not well-known for usability as its interface has a learning curve, especially for beginners.
- Alternative: Freshsales and Capsule CRM are the best solutions for simplicity, free CRM access, and cost-friendly paid plans.
Salesforce Pricing Plan & Overview*
- Contact, account, lead, and opportunity management with automated assignment and routing
- Mass email with email templates
- Web-to-lead capture from Facebook Ads
- Task management and activity feed
- Customer case management with knowledge resources
- Lightning flow automation builder for up to five processes and flows
- Campaign management
- Pipeline management with sales forecasting
- Contracts, quotes, sales orders, and products management
- Campaign influence tracking to see which marketing and ad campaigns generated revenue
- Unlimited custom applications
- Workflow and approval automation with unlimited lightning flow processes
- Sales teams management with a shared calendar
- Territory management with opportunities splitting to allocate commission on shared deals
- Opportunity scoring
- Sales engagement analytics and insights
- Work queue generation that auto-creates to-do lists and sales task priorities
- AI predictive sales forecasting
- Lead scoring with pipeline inspection
*Pricing is based on annual billing with a per-user monthly breakdown. Monthly billing is also available for a higher cost. Salesforce offers a 30-day free trial on paid plans.
Our Expert Opinion
Though popular and highly sophisticated, Salesforce has distinct use cases better suited for larger sales teams. With Facebook, it is limited to lead capture from Facebook Ads and deep campaign analysis. The best Facebook Salesforce integration feature is the campaign influence tool, which tells you exactly how responsive specific campaigns are to an opportunity. This capability lets you see returns on investment (ROI) and revenue allocation from email, cold calls, and yes, Facebook Ads campaigns.
Need more insights on Salesforce? Read our Salesforce review, which takes a deep dive into the product’s features, integrations, pricing, add-ons, and user reviews.
How We Evaluated the Best CRM for Facebook
To determine the best CRM for Facebook integration, we evaluated the specific features from Facebook within the CRM platform once integrated. Facebook lead capture, post scheduling, and Meta for Business from the CRM let you keep sales and social media marketing workflows aligned. On top of those niche features, we looked at the costs of the Facebook CRM integration, customer support availability, and general CRM features like reporting and analytics tools, a mobile app, and other third-party integrations.
The tabs below offer insight into our evaluation process of the best CRM products for Facebook:
30% of Overall Score
We evaluated niche features available specifically when integrating Facebook with your CRM. Access to Facebook Messenger from the CRM, for instance, is a convenient way to generate and engage leads. We also looked at lead data capture from Facebook to the CRM and options to create social media posts and Facebook ads from the CRM.
25% of Overall Score
We looked at overall CRM features we consider essential to any system, regardless of the use case. Reporting and analytics tools and detailed system customization, for instance, are useful features for any type of business. We also looked at the provider’s mobile application and the range of third-party integration options other than Facebook.
15% of Overall Score
Pricing considered free plan availability and various scalable pricing options businesses could afford as they grow. We also looked at the availability for a subscriber to either pay monthly or save by paying annually. Finally, we looked at the costs of using the features specific to integrating with Facebook and accessing those social media features.
15% of Overall Score
Extensive support and service help prevent poor user experiences and outcomes users may encounter while using any of these Facebook CRM systems. Help and support were evaluated in terms of customer service hours and the availability of support via phone, live chat, and email. We also looked at self-service and help center resources users can access, like tutorials, forums, or training modules.
15% of Overall Score
In addition to firsthand experience with these products for CRM-Facebook integration, we evaluated what actual users say about each platform according to reviews. These criteria consider how customers feel to gain insight into value for the price paid, ease of use when operating and navigating the Facebook functions, and how users feel about the CRM’s features.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Facebook have a CRM?
No, Facebook does not have a traditional CRM system. Its capabilities are primarily for running ads to mass audiences, directly engaging users through Facebook Messenger, and publishing content on Facebook business pages for followers to see. However, businesses can adopt a traditional sales CRM that integrates with Facebook, such as HubSpot, Freshsales, and Bitrix24, to manage CRM Facebook leads and customers from one interface.
What are the benefits of integrating a CRM with Facebook?
The two main benefits of investing in a product with Facebook CRM integration are that it helps keep data in sync and lets users manage Facebook and CRM functions in one interface. For example, some CRMs, like HubSpot, allow users to create and monitor Facebook Ad campaigns and social media posts from the CRM system. Additionally, CRMs like Zoho CRM automatically create data records based on ad submissions.
Facebook is a popular social media platform businesses can use to run ads, monitor customer conversations, engage leads, and generate new opportunities. A CRM system that integrates with Facebook provides a powerful tool that combines the data storage and communication capabilities of a CRM with the mass marketing features found on Facebook. While HubSpot CRM was our pick for best Facebook CRM overall, other products are a better fit based on priorities.